Wednesday, July 3, 2013

maybe...



Approaching this Ramadhan, my company, where I do my internship, has a usual “ceramah dan shalat dzuhur bareng” means..we pray together. But only for the mosleems.
We invite a Ustadz and he sermons some topics about what is right and what is not right in our religion (Islam). After that, we gotta pray Dzuhur together.
That’s normal from me
Because usually in other place, where Ramadhan is coming, there’s always be like that. In School, In company, In televition and etc.
The thing that make it’s not normal is…there’s a foreign between us.
You know foreign? I don’t know where he is coming from. Maybe Canada. Because there’s a lot Canadian in this company.
Some foreign are not mosleem, right? No offense and no rasism.
So, what is he doing there?
Or maybe…he wanna be “mualaf”
It can be, right?

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP