Monday, June 17, 2013

It's been a long time

Hay Guys..it's been a long time since the last time i was blogging.
why??
 cause suddently i couldnt sign my blog in. weird, huh!
 but anyway...from now on, i'll write again.
yeay...
 but, sorry for dissapointing you guys cause i'll not write about "Buku Harian Aupair" anymore, in other hand, i'll write another stories that more exciting, amazing and of course it's so SHALLY...
 :'D

 and i would to say thank you for someone that makes me tried harder to fix my blog again. pull me back to who Shally really is. and inspired me alot.
my wonderful and amazing boy.
 I do love you Piyo...

2 comments:

Unknown June 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM  

Willkommen zu Hause Sabrina :)

Unknown June 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM  

Willkommen zu Hause Sabrina :)

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP